Specially made to avoid grains or cereals, 60% of the Farmina N&D Grain-Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium & Maxi Breed Dog Food consists of chicken. The remaining 40% is from nutritious veggies.Fibre from the pumpkin contributes to a smooth functioning digestive system. Pomegranate has plenty of antioxidants to strengthen the immune system. This food has kibble size specially made to suit the large jaws of medium and maxi breeds.
A grain free food whole range with a high percentage of animal ingredients over 60 percent and pumpkin, vegetable with great nutritional properties
Pumpkin is a typical vegetable of the Italian food tradition that has unique nutritional and many beneficial properties
Anti diabetic furthermore supporting low glycaemic index feature
Beta carotene source vitamin A and other natural antioxidants, supports immune system and active against free radicals resulting also in an anti carcinogenic effect
Fresh boneless chicken (24%), dehydrated chicken protein (22%), pea starch, chicken fat, dried pumpkin (5%), dried eggs, herring, dehydrated herring protein,
fish oil (from herring), pea fibre, dried carrots, alfalfa meal, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), dried
pomegranate (0.5%), dried apple, dried spinach, psyllium husks and seeds (0.3%), dried sweet orange, dried blueberries, sodium chloride, dried brewers’ yeast, turmeric (0.2%), aloe vera extract, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate.